„PARKing” in JAROSLAV / EBING & PARTNERS: Jerzy Ebing, Krzysztof Wojciechowski / Poland, Warszawa / Архитектурный объект
the idea of the concept
- The urbanism idea is dedicated to this particular trapezoid plaza & surounding architecture,
- All existing elements i.e. monument, gazons, border lines, etc. in harmony with new design,
- There are 3 different zones of acivity foreseen: recreation, culture and sport,
- The different 3 levels of view points -1,5m(sport), 0.00-3.00 (culture) and 4,5m (climbing),
- The multifunctional stone walls (view openings, elevations, climbing),
- The green slope is accesible for pedestrians & easy for exploatation (summer time),
- The snow slope is fantastic place for kids & families (winter time),
- The local materials used i.e. ground balance = 0, local stone&wooden elements (5.000 USD),
- The plants in gazons ¨C characteristic for region, the existing trees focused by new architecture,
- All idea is a background only, for different form of activity, prformances, installations, etc.
general remark: we suggest to execute the concept as one urban idea, but of course there is
possibilty to divide it into 2-3 phases as well.